G'day! Here are some cracking online bargains for Lifehacker readers, including: $100 off Royal Comfort luxury towel sets, 66% off gift-friendly watches, Amazon's best Black Friday deals, $648 off Samsung Galaxy S10 smartphones and more!
1. Amazon Black Friday deals: Amazon Australia has released a stack of early-bird Black Friday deals, including 55% off books, $50 off Fitbit smartwatches, 25% off PlayStation Plus subscriptions and 100 discounted toys. Click here for more highlights!
2. 66% off watches: Catch is knocking up to 60% off a huge range of luxury watches for men and women. Available brands include Citizen, Diesel, Emporio Armani, Fossil, Guess,Seiko, Nixon, Hugo Boss and loads more. Click here!
3. Royal Comfort luxury towel sale: Myer is selling Royal Comfort Eden Egyptian Cotton (600GSM) 8-Piece Towel Packs for $35. That's a saving of $99.95! There are four colours to choose from. Click here.
4. $2 Large McDonald's thickshakes: McDonald's is selling large Thickshakes for $2 today. To get the deal, download the MyMacca's app and click on the My Rewards section. Click here!
5. 20% off eBay tech: eBay is having another 20% off sale with thousands of tech products up for grabs. To get the deal, use the discount code 'PITCH20' at checkout. Click here!
6. $648 off Samsung Galaxy S10: For a limited time, you can score $648 off the Samsung Galaxy S10 smartphone when you sign up to a Telstra plan. Prices start at just $80 a month and you can cancel at any time. Here are the available plans:
BONUS DEAL: PureVPN is offering a whopping 82% off a one-year plan (down to just $1.92 per month.) Click here!
As Lifehacker editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Lifehacker often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.