G’day! Here are some cracking online deals for Lifehacker readers, including: 60% off Seiko watches, and more!
1. Seiko watch sale: StarBuy Express is having a clearance sale on Seiko watches for men and women. You can nab over 60% off select styles. Don’t need a new watch? There are plenty of other products available in the sale too. Click here!
Free MYOB trial: Here’s one for any small business owners our there. The online accounting platform MYOB is offering a free 30-day trial of its Essentials package which includes invoicing, expense tracking and a Single Touch Payroll. No credit card required! You can also get 50% off for the first three months. Click here.
3. Early Black Friday deals: The Black Friday sale officially kicks off on November 29 – but there are already plenty of early-bird deals available from opportunistic retailers. Here are the best deal so far!
4. Catch $50 sale: Catch has slashed a bunch of products to $50 and under. There are hundreds of products available covering all the major categories. Click here to peruse the range.
5. $1.40 McFlurries: McDonald’s is selling McFlurry ice creams today for a buck-fifty. To get the deal, download the MyMacca’s app and click on the My Rewards section. Click here!
6. 100GB mobile data for $28: Circles.Life has extended its $28 SIM deal with 100GB of data. The plan is contract-free and it also comes with unlimited calls and text, making it one of the best best bang-for-buck offers on the market. Click here for details!
You can also see the inclusions below. (Click on the interactive table to learn more.)
As Lifehacker editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Lifehacker often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.