You wanted: Click Frenzy shopping tips, KFC's futuristic drive-thru, Google's new 'ring gradually' feature. Kick off your Monday by checking out the ten most popular posts from last week.
- How To Watch Rick And Morty Season 4 In Australia
After two long years cast adrift in the wilderness, Rick And Morty fanatics finally have a new season to sink their teeth into. This week, the cult animated sitcom officially returns to U.S. cable channel Adult Swim... but what about Down Under? Here are all the ways you can stream Rick And Morty Season 4 in Australia.
- Click Frenzy 2019: The Complete List Of Mega Deals [Updated]
Click Frenzy is back! Once again, bargain hunters who are quick on the mouse trigger can score some insane deals, including 99% off tech, video game consoles for $4 and Apple Airpods for $3! Here's the full list of mega deals that will be dropping later tonight, along with all the discounts you can get right now. Keyboards at the ready!
- PSA: Disney Plus Launch Delayed In Australia
If you were planning to join Disney+ today to watch the new Star Wars saga The Mandalorian, we have some bad news for you. Australia isn't actually getting the service today. Unfortunately, Aussie Star Wars fans are being forced to wait a little longer. Here are the details.
- Netflix Is Deleting More Movies And TV Shows: Here's The List
Netflix is cleaning house again. Over the next few days, a bunch of licenced content will be leaving the service, possibly never to return. This includes cult faves like Ghost In The Shell, Peep Show and several anime series. Here's everything about to be deleted.
- KFC Just Opened A Futuristic Drive-Thru In Australia
Kentucky Fried Chicken, or KFC as we know it, is rearing up to open its first drive-through only concept store in Australia. It's the first place in the world to launch the idea so here's how it differs from a regular restaurant.
- Disney Plus: Australian Pricing, Release Date And Content
This week, Disney gave Australians a taste of the content that will be coming to its streaming service, Disney+. It will be available on November 19 and it's bound to shake up Australia's streaming scene in a big way. Here's everything you need to know, including how much it will cost Aussie subscribers.
- Seriously, Update Your Old Windows 7 PCs And Windows Servers Right Now
We’ve made several posts over the past year about “BlueKeep,” a serious exploit present in Windows 7's remote desktop protocol (RDP) that could allow a hacker to take control of someone’s PC. Hell, we even covered recent news about the first successful use of BlueKeep attacks earlier this week, wherein hackers remotely installed cryptocurrency-mining software on vulnerable systems via RDP.
- Click Frenzy 2019: How To Get The Best DealsClick Frenzy refreshes onto browsers Australia wide from 7pm tonight and just like Click Frenzy last November, there are ridiculous prices everywhere. However, the best is yet to come. From 7pm, some items will be heavily discounted. As in, heavily heavily. Click Frenzy will be offering surely-this-isn't-real pricing on a number of products: $3 Apple Airpods, $12 iPhone 11s, $2 Kindle ebooks and $6 KitchenAids to name just a few.
- Your Phone Has A Kill Switch - Here's How To Activate ItA stolen smartphone can ruin anyone's day, though the latest built-in anti-theft software can ruin the thief's too. Here's how to enable your phone's kill switch - and why you should.
- Avoid Missed Calls With Google's New 'Ring Gradually' Feature For Pixel
In a perfect world, I’d leave my phone on vibrate all the time. Nothing against my fun ringtone; I just find it more pleasant to feel a buzz when someone is calling than get blasted with some song. Thanks to a new update from Google, however, I can have both—on my Pixel, at least.