G’day! Here are some cracking online deals for Lifehacker readers, including: 3-for-2 game deals from Amazon, up to 45% off at Appliances Online, $216 off Samsung Galaxy S9 plans and more!
1. 45% off at Appliances Online: Appliances Online is having a big birthday bash with up to 45% off store wide. Available categories include Fridges & Freezers, Dishwashers, Sinks & Taps, BBQs & Outdoor Living, TV, Audio & Electronics, Heating & Cooling and Health, Fitness Equipment. Click here to see everything!
2. Amazon’s 3-for-2 video game sale: Amazon is running a buy-2-get-1 free sale on select PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch games, including the recently released The Outer Worlds and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. Note that this is a US sale, but you should be able to score free shopping with a an Amazon Prime account which currently offers a free trial. Click here to learn more.
3. Cheap 65-Inch 4K Smart TVs: Aldi is selling the Bauhn 65-Inch 4K Smart TV for just $799. It comes with a smart remote powered by Google Assistant with shortcut buttons for Netflix and YouTube. The deal is only available in store today, so get in quick! Click here to see the specs.
4. 91% off ‘Black Active Essentials’: Catch is having a clearance sale on sneakers, active wear, swimsuits and sporting equipment – and it’s all black. If you don’t mind a muted colour scheme, there are some cracking bargains to be had here. Participating brands include Nike, ASICS, Speedo, Adidas and stacks more. Click here!
5. Free rent for a year: Leatherman is running a competition to win a year’s worth of free rent (or $25,000’s worth – whichever happens first.) To be in the running, all you have to do is explain in 25 words or less why you deserve to win. That’s it! Click here to enter.
6. Galaxy S9 price drop: Telstra has dropped the price on the 64GB Samsung Galaxt S9 by $216, which works out to be $9 off per month. Here are the available plans:
And here’s how the new plans compare to Optus:
As Lifehacker editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Lifehacker often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.