G’day! Here are some cracking online deals for Lifehacker readers, including: Get the Milano Anti Theft Backpack for $19 (RRP: $105), 55% off Nike sunglasses, Black Friday 2019, $432 off the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus and more!
1. $432 off Samsung Galaxy S10+: Telstra has dropped the price of Samsung’s 512GB Galaxy S10+ by $432, which is a saving of up to $18 per month. The deal also comes with a free pair of Galaxy Buds if you order before November 25 and 5000 Telstra Plus points. Here are the 24 month options:
And here are the 36 month options:
2. Get free rent for a year: Leatherman is running a competition to win a year’s worth of free rent (or $25,000’s worth – whichever happens first.) To be in the running, all you have to do is explain in 25 words or less why you deserve to win. That’s it! Click here to enter.
3. Cheap Amazon products: Amazon is having another sale on its electronics range including Kindle eReaders, Echo smart speakers and Fire TV Sticks. Save up to 50%! Click here.
4. 55% off Nike sunglasses: Nike is better known for its shoes and sportswear but it also manufactures some spiffy sunnies. You can currently get 55% off select styles over on Catch. Click here!
5. Cheap anti-theft backpack: Kogan has the Milano Anti Theft Backpack down to $19 when you use the discount code ‘PARTY’. The backpack normally costs $105. It comes with hidden zip pockets and a USB charging port. Click here!
6. Black Friday 2019: The Black Friday sales frenzy doesn’t officially kick off until next month but some retailers have begun to drop their deals early. Here’s what you need to know.