G'day! Here are some cracking online deals for Lifehacker readers, including: 25% off luxury watches, fitness trackers and smartwatches at Amazon, Catch's $10 Day clearance sale, free online programming courses and more!
1. 25% off watches and fitness trackers: Amazon Australia is having another watch clearance with 25% off dozens of models including smart watches and fitness bands. Click here!
2. Catch $10 Day: Daily deals site Catch is having another $10 sale with a bunch of new bargains added. As the name suggests, everything in the sale is $10 and under. Available products include x24 Philips AA batteries, footwear, bedding items and PC peripherals. Click here!
3. Extra 15% off eBay tech: You can currently shave an additional 15% off a huge range of tech products at eBay when you use the discount code 'PHIZZ15'. Laptops, smartphones, tablets, video game consoles and headphones are all up for grabs. Click here!
4. Cheap VPNs: Surfshark has knocked 85% off its 3-year VPN plan via Cash Rewards. The deal ends on 27 September, 2019. Click here!
5. Free online courses: Like the meme says, learn to code. You can currently sign up to scores of Udemy online courses for free, saving you hundreds of dollars. Available topics include Python 3, Unity 3D, C#, Android apps and more. Click here!
6. Best mobile plans under $30: After a new cheap mobile plan with plenty of data? We recently went through each offering from Australian telcos big and small to find the best plans under $30. Judged purely on bang-for-buck, here is the winner:
Don't like the look of Jeenee Mobile? There are plenty of alternatives under $30 to choose from. Click here to see the rest!
As Lifehacker editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Lifehacker often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.