G'day! Here are some cracking online deals for Lifehacker readers, including: 70% off Kathmandu jackets, cheap V Energy drinks, 25% off Bluetooth Speakers from Amazon, Catch's big toy sale and more!
1. Catch Toy Frenzy sale: Christmas is closer than you think. Get the kids' pressies sorted now and save money while you're at it via Catch's Toy Frenzy sale. There are over 1000 products to choose from with up to 56% off! Click here!
2. 25% off McDonald's: This is your friendly reminder that it's possible to hack the McDonald's app to get 25% off, every time. Here are the details!
3. 25% off Bluetooth Speakers: Amazon has knocked 25% off a handful of Bluetooth speakers. There are five models to choose from with prices starting at $20.24. Click here!
4. 37% off V Energy drinks: I am addicted to V. I'm not even joking. We once got sent a crate for work and I smashed all 24 cans in under a week. I need help. Will somebody please help me? Oh, look - Coles is selling V 4-packs for 37% off. Never mind. Click here!
5. 70% off Kathmandu winter clothing: Yes, winter is over - but Kathmandu's big eBay sale will set you up nicely for next year. You can nab up to 70% off select winter clothing and jackets with the discount code 'PLAN20'. There are also some neat bags, travel accessories and hiking shoes available. Click here!
6. 30GB mobile data for $10: Amaysim has slashed the price of its $30 SIM-only plan to ten bucks. The deal is available until September 30 and you need to use the discount code 'SAVE20'. Here are the inclusions:
As Lifehacker editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Lifehacker often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.