G'day! Here are some cracking online deals for Lifehacker readers, including: 60% off Dell Inspiron 15 laptops, free online courses, Catch's $20 day and more!
1. Catch $20 day: Catch has resurrected its $20 day, which does exactly what it says on the tin. For 24 hours, you can bag a bunch of deals at the extra-reduced price of $20 or under. Available products include electric tooth brushes, wireless headphones, clothing, sportswear and bulk-buy batteries. Click here!
2. Cheap Soniq 4K smart TVs: Catch is also selling the 65-inch Soniq UHD TV with built-in Chromecast for $599 - a saving of $400! If you need a secondary UHTV for the bedroom this is a solid option. Click here!
3. 60% off Dell Inspiron 15 laptops: Need a new lappy for school or work? Dell is selling the Inspiron 15 3585 (AMD Ryzen 5, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD) with Windows 10 for $749 (RRP: $1299). You can also nab an extra 20% off with the discount code 'PCDELL20'. Click here!
4. Amazon video games sale: Amazon Australia is throwing another video game sale with most items going for under $10. There are some 400 deals to choose from across PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PC and retro gaming. Click here!
5. Cheap chilli: The Chilli Factory is having a sale on bulk mixed chilli pastes. Save up to $35! Click here.
6. Free online courses: MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses) has a bunch of free courses starting this month ranging from Chinese for Beginners to Guitar for Beginners. Click here for some handpicked highlights!
As Lifehacker editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Lifehacker often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.