You wanted: RIP Foxtel Now, Google Home hacks, the best iPhone 11 plans in Australia. Kick off your Monday by checking out the ten most popular posts from last week.
- Everything Coming To Australian Netflix This Week (September 16)
We're about to enter another weekend, which means a handful of brand-new movies and shows will be leaping onto Netflix. Tonight sees the global premiere of Between Two Ferns: The Movie starring Zach Galifianakis, the Korean action-adventure flick Vagabond, new episodes of Matt Groening's Disenchantment and Inside Bill's Brain: Decoding Bill Gates.
- Netflix Has Crowned Australia's Fastest NBN Provider
If you’re looking for a fast NBN plan, there a couple of ways to gauge performance. The ACCC has a quarterly report, providers self-report evening speeds, or you could check out what Netflix has to say.
- It's Official: Foxtel Now Is Dead On Mobile
I've always found Foxtel streaming a bit confusing. That's because two streaming apps exist, Foxtel Now and Foxtel Go, and the differences between them seem quite minimal. Foxtel has now announced it's pushing mobile device users to Foxtel Go while Foxtel Now will remain for everything non-mobile like smart TVs and consoles. Here's what you need to know.
- Microsoft 10 Updates Have Jumped The Shark
It's happened again. Windows 10's September update, designed to remedy a crippling bug in the previous update, is causing more problems than it's fixing. Cheers for that, Microsoft.
- Android 10 Is Coming To Samsung Phones Sooner Than You Think
A report from SamMobile suggests Samsung Galaxy owners are next to experience the update - and they could get it as soon as early October.
- Revealed: All The Samsung Phones Getting Android 10
Android 10 has been out for a few weeks now, but only Pixel owners have been experiencing its convenient functionality. There have been whispers it's coming to Samsung devices soon but the actual models that will be supported has remained a bit of a mystery. Thankfully, a list has now been leaked to clear everything up.
- The Coolest Things You Can Ask Your Google Home
Now that Google Home has been around for a while, an ecosystem is building around the platform. That means the number of apps and hardware that work with Google's digital concierge keeps growing every day. What are some of the things you can ask Google to do for you?
- The Google Pixel 4 Just Leaked All Over The ShopIf the Pixel 4 were a ship, it would be the Titanic. The Google-branded smartphone has been beset by a copious amount of leaks - and it just hit the equivalent of an iceberg. The latest spill has revealed every major specification, including the camera, battery, display resolution, storage capacity and system information.
- MALWARE ALERT: Microsoft Just Broke Windows DefenderThe KB4052623 update, released on 16 September, was designed to keep Windows Defender updated and across all the bad malware out there.
- iPhone 11 Plans: Telstra, Optus And Vodafone
The iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max are now available to buy in Australia. If you're keen to get one on a plan, there are a lot of offers to choose from. Here are all the options from Vodafone, Optus and Telstra!