You wanted: KFC Zinger Pie taste test, Windows 10 CPU bug, leaked Pixel 4 and iPhone 11 phone pics. Kick off your Monday by checking out the ten most popular posts from last week.
- ALERT: Remove This Windows 10 Bug Throttling Your PC
Another day, another Windows 10 bug stifling your life. Users have spotted a bug causing Cortana to take up a good chunk of your CPU and it's chewing up battery life and choking performance. Here's what you can do to fix it.
- NBN Co Just Dumped On FTTN Customers (Again)
NBN Co has announced plans to increase speeds for some customers by 2023. However, if you're currently saddled with a fibre-to-the-node (FttN) connection - like most residential NBN users - there are no plans to upgrade the bandwidth for the next four years. Guaranteed speeds won't exceed 25 Mbps, even in 2023.
- Leaked Photos: The Google Pixel 4 Still Looks Ugly AF
A few weeks ago, we reported on an alleged leaked image of the Google Pixel 4. At the time, we made no bones about the fact it looked pretty god awful. With its boring single-tone chassis and alarmingly thick chin strap, it looked more like a phone from three or four years ago.
- This Is It! iPhone 11 Images Leak Ahead Of Launch
We all knew it was going to happen, it was only a matter of when. Now, less than a week out from Apple's 2019 iPhone launch, the first semi-official images have leaked online - and they're looking pretty damn fine! Here are the photos (and what they reveal.)
- Do This Before Installing Android 10 On Your Phone
Android 10 is here for some people, but possibly not you. If you’re the owner of a Google Pixel (ranging from the OG Pixel to the latest Pixel 3a or Pixel 3a XL variants), you can download and install the new version of the Android OS right now. For everyone else, you’re in for a bit of a wait.
- Everything Coming To Australian Netflix This Week (September 1)
Here is your Netflix binge-list for the week, fresh from the Australian servers! This week's highlights include the Sacha Baron Cohen vehicle The Spy, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs: The Animated Series, G.I. Joe: Retaliation, Hip-Hop Evolution Season 3 and the superhero flick Aquaman.
- What To Watch On Netflix This Weekend
We've already listed everything coming to Netflix this month - but separating the critical gems from the box-office duds can be tricky. To save you the trouble, we've shortlisted the best movies and TV shows that were either recently added, or are due to appear over the next few days. That's your weekend viewing sorted!
- Microsoft Admits To Crippling Windows 10 Bug (But A Fix Is Coming)Microsoft launched a new Windows 10 update on August 30 but users soon spotted a major bug causing Cortana to chew up a huge chunk of their CPU's power. Microsoft has acknowledge the error and is working to remedy it. Here's what you need to know.
- ANDROID ALERT: Huge Malware Threat Discovered (And Google Doesn't Have A Fix)Google has allegedly known about a major security flaw with its Android operating systems for months, according to TrendMicro's Zero Day Intiative - but there's still no update to fix it. To make sure your device is safe, here's what you should do.
- Taste Test: KFC Zinger Pie (2019 Edition)
Longtime Lifehacker readers may remember our original KFC Zinger Pie review from 2013. At the time, we scored it 9/10 and declared it an efficient and filling lunch. Fast-forward to 2019 and the Colonel is finally resurrecting one of his best creations. Read on for our revised verdict!