G’day! Here are some cracking online deals for Lifehacker readers, including: Catch’s Big Brand Price-Drop sale, half-price electric razors, 20% off alcoholic spirits and more!
1. Catch Big Brand Price Drop sale: Catch has knocked an extra 10% off discounted brand-name products from the likes of Dyson, KitchenAid, Adidas, Swann and Ray-Ban. New deals will be added to the sale at 9am, 2pm and 7pm so be sure to check back if nothing takes your fancy right now. Click here!
2. 50% off electric razors: In addition to the above sale, Catch is having a clearance on electric razors and shaving products for Father’s Day. Participating brands include Remington, Burberry, Sansai and VS for Men. Save up to 50%! Click here.
3. 15% off gift cards: Gift cards are a great gift for Father’s Day when you’re short of time or can’t be arsed putting any thought into it. eBay knows the way we think, and has subsequently slashed its gift card range by 15%. Available brands include iTunes, Dan Murphy’s, Red Balloon, PlayStation Store and JB Hi-Fi. Click here to see the full range!
4. Cheap grog: Boutique Cellar is having a liquor sale for Father’s Day via its eBay Store. Available categories include wines, rum, vodka, gin, liqueurs, world whiskies and cognac. Click here!
5. 70% Off Hotels And Resorts: You can currently score up to 70% off hotels and travel packages at Click here.
6. Cheap NBN Power User plan: Aussie Broadband’s unlimited-data ‘Power User’ plan is currently down to $99 a month. You can also try it for one month free and then cancel with the code ‘FREE19’. Click on the table below to see the full inclusions.