G'day! Here are some cracking online deals for Lifehacker readers, including: Catch's $20 Day, YouFoodz meals for $49, free Microsoft Excel ebooks and more!
1. Mobile big data deals: If you haven't swapped SIM plans in a while you're probably not getting the right amount of data. Lately, telcos big and small have been upping their monthly allowances in a bid to win over new customers. Here are the best deals you can get right now:
2. $5 Kayo Sports deal: Foxtel's dedicated sports streaming app Kayo usually costs $20 per month for a Basic subscription. For a limited time you can get it for $5. To grab the deal, scroll down to the 'Got A Voucher?' button and type in the code 'CWC30CH'. The basic subscription will then change to $5 for the first month. Click here!
3. $10 off YouFoodz packs: Food delivery service YouFoodz has brought back its '7 Meals For $49' deal. Click here!
4. Free Microsoft Excel ebooks: Need to get better at using Microsoft Excel? Amazon is currently giving away three free ebooks that will make you an Excel master in no time - Mastering Excel Macros: Introduction, Microsoft Excel Essential Hints and Tips and Excel Pivot Tables: Basic Beginners Guide. Click here, here and here!
5. Catch $20 Day: For one day only, Catch has reduced a bunch of products down to $20. Available categories include shoes, fashion, appliances, books, toys, kictenware and electronics. Click here!
6. Cheap furry masks: eBay is having a sale on furry masks. Click here if you dare.
As Lifehacker editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Lifehacker often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.