G’day! Here are some cracking online deals for Lifehacker readers, including: Catch’s $20 Day, YouFoodz meals for $49, free Microsoft Excel ebooks and more!
1. Mobile big data deals: If you haven’t swapped SIM plans in a while you’re probably not getting the right amount of data. Lately, telcos big and small have been upping their monthly allowances in a bid to win over new customers. Here are the best deals you can get right now:
2. $5 Kayo Sports deal: Foxtel’s dedicated sports streaming app Kayo usually costs $20 per month for a Basic subscription. For a limited time you can get it for $5. To grab the deal, scroll down to the ‘Got A Voucher?’ button and type in the code ‘CWC30CH’. The basic subscription will then change to $5 for the first month. Click here!
3. $10 off YouFoodz packs: Food delivery service YouFoodz has brought back its ‘7 Meals For $49’ deal. Click here!
4. Free Microsoft Excel ebooks: Need to get better at using Microsoft Excel? Amazon is currently giving away three free ebooks that will make you an Excel master in no time – Mastering Excel Macros: Introduction, Microsoft Excel Essential Hints and Tips and Excel Pivot Tables: Basic Beginners Guide. Click here, here and here!
5. Catch $20 Day: For one day only, Catch has reduced a bunch of products down to $20. Available categories include shoes, fashion, appliances, books, toys, kictenware and electronics. Click here!
6. Cheap furry masks: eBay is having a sale on furry masks. Click here if you dare.