Everyone loves winning and at Lifehacker Australia, we want to give you the chance to win too. This time, you could be in the running to grab yourself something from a prize pool worth about $4600 in total.
Yes, there's a little catch. You just need to take our short survey about all the things that interest you to be in the running to win a next-level prize.
Help us understand you better by completing this short survey and you could win one of 11 awesome prizes with a total value of more than $4600. On offer are some pretty sweet options, including vouchers for The Iconic, Deliveroo and Platypus Shoes as well as great gaming packs from Five Star Games and Turtle Beach.
- PRIZE 1: A $300 voucher for online fashion retailer The Iconic
- PRIZE 2: A $350 Amazon Echo prize pack (includes Echo Dot, Echo Studio, Amazon Echo)
- PRIZE 3: A $250 voucher for Platypus Shoes so you can shop the latest from Nike, adidas, Vans and more
- PRIZE 4: A $500 voucher for Italian footwear brand Superga
- PRIZE 5: 1 of 7 gaming packs from Five Star Games, valued at up to $200 each
- PRIZE 6: A $500 voucher for Byron Bay fashion label Spell & The Gypsy Collective
- PRIZE 7: A $300 Deliveroo voucher
- PRIZE 8: 1 of 5 Amazon Prime double lounge passes to the Bondi season of the American Express Openair Cinemas, valued at $84 per couple (includes a beanbag, popcorn, glass of Giesen wine or non-alcoholic beverage and wait service to your seat)
- PRIZE 9: 1 x VIP double pass to the RuPaul's Drag Race: Werq The World Tour 2020 show in Melbourne on Feb 8, valued at $620 per couple (includes a private meet and greet with the queens before the show, customised VIP Galaxy Pass and preferred seating)
- PRIZE 10: 1 x GA double pass to the RuPaul's Drag Race: Werq The World Tour 2020 show in Melbourne on Feb 8, valued at $220 per couple
- PRIZE 11: A Turtle Beach Ultimate Gamer Pack, valued at $295 (includes Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Wireless surround sound gaming headset for PS4, Call Of Duty Modern Warfare, gaming bean bag and Kmart voucher to buy beans).
It's basically a win-win situation for everyone involved.
Check out the terms and conditions here.