You wanted: How much money you need for retirement, Samsung Galaxy Note X rumours, 17 science fiction books that forever changed the genre. Kick off your Monday by checking out the ten most popular posts from last week.
- Everything Coming To Stan, Netflix, Foxtel And Prime In July 2019
It's time to grab a blanket, curl into the couch with a warm drink and get ready to binge on a whole lot of streaming goodness.
- How Much Money Do You Need For Retirement?
One of the best things about employment in Australia is superannuation. Under current laws, employers must pay 9.5% of your salary into an approved fund that is set aside for your retirement.
- What's New On Netflix This Weekend (June 28)
Here is your Netflix binge-list for Friday, fresh from the Australian servers! This weekend's highlights include a new remake of the blaxploitation classic Shaft , season 3 of the drug documentary Dope, Spanish killer-cult thriller The Chosen One and the entire series of Glee! Read on for everything coming to the service between June 28 and June 30.
- Samsung Galaxy Note X: Six Credible Rumours
Samsung has barely let the dust settle on the Galaxy S10 5G but it's now preparing to release the next version of its phablet - the Galaxy Note 10. The latest leaks have revealed several new Note devices, including an enormous 5G version with a 6.8-inch display. Here's a breakdown of all the leaked models and specs.
- 17 Science Fiction Books That Forever Changed The Genre
Speculative fiction is the literature of change and discovery. But every now and then, a book comes along that changes the rules of science fiction for everybody. Certain great books inspire scores of authors to create something new. Here are 21 of the most influential science fiction and fantasy books.
- Work Every Muscle With This Bodyweight Exercise Chart
Putting together a bodyweight workout routine is easy: just do some pushups, and some squats, and some...uh...other stuff. To get a balanced workout, you have to know which exercises target which muscles. Which is why we love this bodyweight exercise chart from Darebee.
- Telstra Just Nuked All Mobile Plans [Updated]Telstra has vastly simplified its mobile business, with all existing plans replaced by four contract-free options. That's right: all 12- and 24-month contract plans are set to be axed, along with smartphone leases. Here's how much the new plans cost, the inclusions you get and what happens to your existing plan.
- How Much Has The NBN Really Cost Australians?It's hard to imagine a public infrastructure project that has been more divisive than the NBN. In its earliest days, critics said there was no need for a 100Mbps network, that the proposed fibre to the home technology would be outdated by the time the project was complete and that we simply couldn't afford it.
- How To Watch State Of Origin 2019 Online And Free [Updated]
The second game of State of Origin 2019 will take place tonight. Will NSW make it 1-1 to make it a nail-biting finale? Or will the might maroons romp it home once again? Here's everything you need to know about viewing Game 2 — whether you're planning to watch live, at the pub, on TV or on the internet.
- Transform Your Raspberry Pi Into Almost Anything With These Modules
If you’re excited to get your hands on a new Raspberry Pi 4, you’ll also want to pick up some compatible accessories so you can put together a kick-arse robot, controller or PC. Here are five awesome modules you can add to your Raspberry Pi 4 to make it more than just a fancy circuit board.