G'day! Here are some cracking online deals for Lifehacker readers, including: 66% off hotels at Wotif, Catch's tax-time electronics sale, Telstra's next-gen phone plans and more!
1. Catch Tax-Time Electronics sale: Catch is chucking another EOFY sale, this time focusing on computers and electronics. You can score huge savings on popular products from Acer, Apple, Bang & Olufsen, Bose, Sony and heaps more. Click here!
2. Next-gen Telstra plans: Telstra has axed all existing phone plans and replaced them with four simple contract-free offerings. Click on the table below for the full pricing and inclusions:
3. 66% off at Wotif: Wotif is having a 24-hour fire sale with up to 66% off hotels. Click here!
4. Cheap champagne: BWS is having a sale on champagne. You can save up to $25 off Moet, Pommery and other popular brands. Click here!
5. Lovehoney EOFY Sale: One of Australia's leading adult shops Lovehoney is knocking 50% off a huge range of products to ring in the new year. Available categories include toys, lubricants, bondage gear and lingerie items. Click here to see more!
6. eBay daily deals: Another day, another eBay sale. Today's standout bargains include 77% off Balmain 1000 thread-count bamboo cotton sheets, 41% off Samsung ME6144ST 40L 1000W Microwaves and 57% off Wahl Salon Series V7000 Hair Clippers. Click here to see everything!
As Lifehacker editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Lifehacker often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.