G’day! Here are some cracking online deals for Lifehacker readers, including: 66% off hotels at Wotif, Catch’s tax-time electronics sale, Telstra’s next-gen phone plans and more!
1. Catch Tax-Time Electronics sale: Catch is chucking another EOFY sale, this time focusing on computers and electronics. You can score huge savings on popular products from Acer, Apple, Bang & Olufsen, Bose, Sony and heaps more. Click here!
2. Next-gen Telstra plans: Telstra has axed all existing phone plans and replaced them with four simple contract-free offerings. Click on the table below for the full pricing and inclusions:
3. 66% off at Wotif: Wotif is having a 24-hour fire sale with up to 66% off hotels. Click here!
4. Cheap champagne: BWS is having a sale on champagne. You can save up to $25 off Moet, Pommery and other popular brands. Click here!
5. Lovehoney EOFY Sale: One of Australia’s leading adult shops Lovehoney is knocking 50% off a huge range of products to ring in the new year. Available categories include toys, lubricants, bondage gear and lingerie items. Click here to see more!
6. eBay daily deals: Another day, another eBay sale. Today’s standout bargains include 77% off Balmain 1000 thread-count bamboo cotton sheets, 41% off Samsung ME6144ST 40L 1000W Microwaves and 57% off Wahl Salon Series V7000 Hair Clippers. Click here to see everything!