You wanted: Australia’s best SIM-only plans, everything you need to know about Netflix, the best websites you probably don’t know about. Kick off your Monday by checking out the ten most popular posts from last week.
- Netflix Account Sharing Could Get Cancelled
The tradition of sharing one Netflix account among a small group of friends is under threat. New AI-driven software developed by Synamedia can work out when people are sharing an account and alert service providers like Netflix, Amazon Prime and others as to when people share credentials and split the costs.
- The Good Guys Is Having A Huge EOFY Sale [Updated]
The end of financial year is a great time to give your office, loungeroom or kitchen a boost. The Good Guys is have a massive sale on Ebay, slashing 20% on the price of good from almost every department.
- These NBN Plans Just Got Faster [Updated]
Signing up for a new NBN plan can feel a bit like a game of Russian roulette. There are so many factors that can affect the speed and quality of your connection, and no one wants to get stuck with a shitty service.
- Everything Coming To Australian Netflix This Week (June 17)
Tonight’s new Netflix Originals include new episodes of Dark, season 2 of The Casketeers, the Brazilian political documentary The Edge of Democracy and the hip-hop movie Beats. On the third-party movie front, there’s the excellent (if a bit daft) Looper, supernatural thriller The Lazarus Effect and teen flick The DUFF.
- The Australian Tax Office Hotspots For 2019
Every Tax Time, the ATO focusses on certain hotspots where taxpayers are prone – either accidentally or deliberately – to make errors. These are the areas it will concentrate its audit firepower on and for those who have made claims in areas which the ATO will be targeting, they can be a wake-up call both to ensure that you get it right this year and that you go back and check that you did it right last year.
- The Best Websites You Probably Don’t Know About
“What is a website that everyone should know about but few people actually know about?” asks redditor tj007s13. This is a common question on Reddit, but every time it gets new answers. Here are some of our favourite answers from the thread.
- How To Bypass Website Paywalls In Chrome
As one who spends quite a bit of time browsing the news from various sites around the web, it’s frustrating to encounter paywall after paywall after paywall — especially when a site’s own social media feed was the one cajoling you to click and read an article in the first place.
- Shopper Alert: The EOFY Sales Are Going Off!In the words of Cosmo Kramer: “RRP is for suckers!” If you’re looking to buy a big ticket item – or even something small – the end of financial year (EOFY) is the time to buy.
- Ten Google Assistant Tricks You Should Be UsingGoogle Assistant is everywhere. From Android handsets, to hundreds of smart home accessories including Google Home, it’s becoming embedded in our workplaces and abodes. But how do you get the most from Google Assistant? Here are our top ten 10 tips, hacks and tricks for a better experience with Google Assistant.
- The Five Best SIM-Only Deals In Australia Right Now
We’re deep in the throes of smartphone season, with many of the year’s biggest handsets either already on shelves or mere months away. The Galaxy S10, the OPPO Reno and the Pixel 3a are all excellent upgrades, to name just a few. But of course, a new smartphone is a bit useless without a SIM card inside.