You wanted: Australia's best NBN 50 plan, Google Pixel 4 images, obscure websites you need to know about. Kick off your Monday by checking out the ten most popular posts from last week.
- Google Just Unveiled The Pixel 4 (And Its Camera Looks Fantastic)
In the lead-up to a new Pixel smartphone, it's customary for leaked photos and fanciful renders to clog the interwebs. For the Pixel 4, Google has decided to drop a truth bomb directly on the rumour mill.
- Google Is Making A Dynamic Change To Gmail
Google is rolling out a major update to Gmail. From July 2, you'll be able to send and receive dynamic emails. Here's what that means for your inbox.
- MALWARE ALERT: Delete These Android Apps
A stack of dodgy apps have been identified in the Google Play Store. The apps, discovered by Sophos, have since been taken down but were downloaded by millions of users before Google took action. Here's the list.
- Nacho Notch Is The Pixel App You Didn't Realise You Needed
The Pixel 3 XL is a great Android smartphone that excels in every area that matters. There are only two things wrong with it, really. The first problem is that it's not hugely different to the Pixel 2 XL. The second problem is its massive, ugly-arse notch.
- What To Do If You Get Audited By The ATO
The Australian Taxation Office (ATO) is gearing up for another tax crackdown to coincide with the end of the financial year. Australians are officially on notice to have their receipts ready for inspection. So what happens if you get audited?
- The Best Websites You Probably Don't Know About
“What is a website that everyone should know about but few people actually know about?” asks redditor tj007s13. This is a common question on Reddit, but every time it gets new answers. Here are some of our favourite answers from the thread.
- Firefox Premium Is Coming: Everything You Need To Know
Firefox is preparing to do the unthinkable and release a web browser you'll have to pay for. Not since the browser wars of the early 2000s, when Microsoft made Internet Explorer free and destroyed Netscape's business model, has a paid browser been considered.
- Hump Day Deals: PlayStation Mega Sale, eBay Tech Clearance, 85% Off VPNs
Hump day (AKA Wednesday) is arguably the most boring day of the week. So why not liven things up by grabbing one of these nifty online bargains? Deals that caught our eye this week include: The best deals from PlayStation's Days Of Play sale, 20% off eBay's best-selling tech, save up to $800 on MS laptops and heaps more!
- Australia's Best NBN 50 Plan Has Been Re-CrownedEvery week, we review over 1400 plan documents across the telco space in order to find the plans with the best value. Here’s our current winner.
- Five Carbs You Shouldn't Remove From Your DietBecause sugar is a carb, it might seem like a good idea to eliminate all carbs from your diet. In reality, carbs contain key nutrients that the human body requires to function properly. Here are five dietitian-approved carbs that most people should definitely stick with.