You wanted: and why it’s time to switch from Google Chrome. Kick off your Monday by checking out the ten most popular posts from last week.
- It’s Time To Switch From Google Chrome
Since its debut, Chrome has grown in popularity, though its once-stellar reputation has taken a bit of a hit as of late. Examples of Chrome-only sites are more and more common, reminiscent of the days when Microsoft’s Internet Explorer dominated the web browser market.
- Everything Coming To Stan, Netflix, Foxtel And Amazon In June 2019
Today, Samsung made history by releasing the Galaxy S10 5G in Australia – the first 5G-capable smartphone for Telstra’s burgeoning network. We briefly got our hands on the device during its Sydney launch and can attest to its astonishing size and speed. Simply put, this thing is a fricking beast.
- Everything Coming To Stan, Netflix, Foxtel And Amazon In June 2019Game of Thrones may be over but winter is coming. And that means it’s time to get the warm drinks ready, snuggle under a blanket and hunker down to some on-screen entertainment. Whether it’s family movies, action, suspense, comedy or drama there’s something for everyone this month on the big streaming services. Here’s everything that’s coming in June 2019.
- Everything Coming To Australian Netflix This Week (May 27)
Whether it’s family movies, action, suspense, comedy or drama there’s something for everyone this month on the big streaming services. Here’s everything that’s coming in June 2019.
- Everything Coming To Australian Netflix This Week (June 3)
Here is your Netflix binge-list for the week, fresh from the Australian servers! This week’s highlights include new episodes of Black Mirror, season 2 of the fantastical black comedy Happy!, Clarence Avan biopic The Black Godfather and the thrilling cop drama End Of Watch.
- Is Aussie Broadband Worth The Money? [Updated]
While many Retail Service Providers (RSPs) have had their reputations tarnished through the rollout of the NBN, one company seems to have thrived. Aussie Broadband, which was formed through the amalgamation of Wideband Networks and Westvic Broadband, is often mentioned in positive terms by customers saying their service and performance are excellent.
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Google Pixel 4 [Updated]
Google has typically kept things pretty simple with its smartphone range. But with the market clearly wanting larger and smaller display options, many smartphone makers are now creating a three-model strategy with small, medium and plus-size displays.
- The Best Way To Sit On A Long Flight, According To A Physical Therapist
I can never sit comfortably on a flight; I’ve struggled with lower back pain for years. After emerging from a long flight spent in a middle seat, I have been known to collapse on the floor of the airport like an infant that’s learning to walk.
- Netflix Is Deleting A Bunch Of Your Favourites This Month
By now, Netflix customers are accustomed to TV shows and movies disappearing from the service each month. But it still packs a sting – especially when a beloved favourite gets the chop.
- PlayStation Days-Of-Play Sale: Here Are The Best Deals! [Updated]
Sony’s Days of Play Sale has kicked off with retailers all over the world offering huge discounts on PlayStation consoles, games and accessories. You can score hundreds of dollars off the RRP on a bunch of gaming goodies. Here are the highlights!