G’day! Here are today’s cracking deals for Lifehacker readers, including: 30% off Ticwatch Pro smartwatches, get two month’s free access to NBN 100 speeds, Catch’s massive toy clearance and more!
1. Toy clearance: Catch is having a big toy sale with bestselling products slashed by up to 40%. If you’ve got a kid’s birthday coming up you can save a stack on popular toy brands like Barbie, Baby Alive, Marvel, Disney and Lego. Click here!
2. Try Exetel’s NBN 100 speeds for free: Exetel is offering a free one-month trial of its $89.99 NBN 100 plan. There’s no lock-in contract so you can cancel if you’re not satisfied without paying a cent. Here are the inclusions:
3. Cheap smartwatch: Amazon has knocked nearly 30% off the price of the Ticwatch Pro Bluetooth Smart Watch, bringing the price down to $267.74. The deal also comes with free shipping. Click here!
4. $30 eBay Plus vouchers: eBay is giving away a free $30 voucher when you sign up to its premium eBay Plus membership. (The $30 coupon must be redeemed before 1 July, 2019.) Click here!
5. Shadow of The Tomb Raider for $15: Amazon is selling Shadow of The Tomb Raider for just $15 on PlayStation 4. That’s a bloody steal that is. Click here!
6. eBay daily deals: Another day, another eBay sale. Click here for today’s bargains!