G'day! Here are today's cracking deals for Lifehacker readers, including: 30% off Ticwatch Pro smartwatches, get two month's free access to NBN 100 speeds, Catch's massive toy clearance and more!
1. Toy clearance: Catch is having a big toy sale with bestselling products slashed by up to 40%. If you've got a kid's birthday coming up you can save a stack on popular toy brands like Barbie, Baby Alive, Marvel, Disney and Lego. Click here!
2. Try Exetel's NBN 100 speeds for free: Exetel is offering a free one-month trial of its $89.99 NBN 100 plan. There's no lock-in contract so you can cancel if you're not satisfied without paying a cent. Here are the inclusions:
3. Cheap smartwatch: Amazon has knocked nearly 30% off the price of the Ticwatch Pro Bluetooth Smart Watch, bringing the price down to $267.74. The deal also comes with free shipping. Click here!
4. $30 eBay Plus vouchers: eBay is giving away a free $30 voucher when you sign up to its premium eBay Plus membership. (The $30 coupon must be redeemed before 1 July, 2019.) Click here!
5. Shadow of The Tomb Raider for $15: Amazon is selling Shadow of The Tomb Raider for just $15 on PlayStation 4. That's a bloody steal that is. Click here!
6. eBay daily deals: Another day, another eBay sale. Click here for today's bargains!
As Lifehacker editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Lifehacker often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.