You wanted: Telstra’s only NBN 1Gbps customer, hidden Netflix gems, Windows 10 May Update features. Kick off your Monday by checking out the ten most popular posts from last week.
- Click Frenzy 2019: Here Are The Best Deals [Updated]
Click Frenzy – AKA Australia’s answer to Black Friday – is officially GO! Here are the best deals so far, with links to buy!
- Telstra Only Has One Customer Connected To Its Fastest NBN TierAccording to the ACCC NBN Wholesale Market Indicators Report for March 2019, just one solitary customer has a 1Gbps connection on the NBN through Telstra. And Australia’s other telcos aren’t much better.
- Click Frenzy Mayhem 2019: How To Get The Best DealsClick Frenzy refreshes onto browsers Australia wide on Tuesday evening and just like previous years, there will be ridiculous prices everywhere. From 7pm tomorrow night until midnight Wednesday 22 May 2019, thousands of products from hundreds of retailers will be heavily discounted. Here’s how you can nab the big ticket items.
- 10 Netflix Hidden Gems To Add To Your Watch List
I get paralysed by too many choices. Most nights when I flick on Netflix, if I am not already deep in a series, I just sit there flicking through the service until my mind explodes and I pick up all the brain pieces from the floor.
- Click Frenzy Game Deals: PS4, Xbox, PC And Switch [Updated]
The annual Click Frenzy event sees thousands of products slashed by up to 99%. While there are some great bargains for gamers, finding them amongst all the unrelated deals can be tricky. Luckily for you, we’ve gone done and the hard yards already. Here are the best deals so far on PlayStation 4, PC, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
- Australia’s Unhealthiest Fast Food Franchises, Ranked
Deakin University’s Global Obesity Centre (GLOBE) released a report ranking Australia’s 11 largest fast-food restaurants based on their commitment to healthy eating. In a result that will surprise few people, Domino’s Pizza was the worst offender by a significant margin, scoring just 3/100. (Blame the garlic bread.)
- The ACCC Just Tore Kogan A New One [Updated]
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) is taking Kogan to Federal Court for alleged false and/or misleading advertising. The ad in question was a 10% discount promotion which ACCC claims is in breach of the Australian Consumer Law. Here are the details.
- The Best New Features In Windows 10’s May 2019 Update
Microsoft officially launched the Windows 10 May 2019 update today for all to consume—all who haven’t already been beta-testing it for months, that is. Acquiring said update is easy. Click the Start button, type in “Updates,” click on the “Check for Updates” option that pops up, and click on the can’t-miss-it “Check for Updates” button in the subsequent screen. If you see a listing for a “Windows 10, version 1930″ update, that’s the one you want.
- Everything Coming To Australian Netflix This Week (May 20)
Here is your Netflix binge-list for the week, fresh from the Australian servers! This week’s highlights include the horror anthology Slasher: Solstice, season 2 of She’s Gotta Have It, new thriller series WHAT / IF and adventure sci-fi flick Rim of the World. Read on for everything coming to the service for the week of May 20 to May 26.
- The PlayStation 5 Is Starting To Take Shape – And We’re Excited
Sony has said during a corporate presentation that the keywords for the PlayStation 5 will be “immersive” and “seamless”. And while game designers will have a big role to play, the new hardware Sony showed off to a select audience will go a long way to achieving those goals with performance that leaves the PS4 in its dust.