G’day! Here are today’s cracking deals for Lifehacker readers, including: Oculus VR all-in-one headset deal, 44% off Easter eggs, six McDonald’s chicken nuggets for $2 and more!
1. Shadow of The Tomb Raider for $25: Amazon has reduced the price of Shadow of The Tomb Raider on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC to $25. Click here!
2. Easter egg clearance sale: Need some chocolate goodies for the kids (or yourself) this Easter Sunday? Catch is throwing an Easter chocolate sale with up up 44% off popular brands like Cadbury. Click here!
3. Oculus Go All-in-One VR Headset: After decades of false starts and bumps in the road, Virtual reality is finally starting to find its stride. If you’re keen to get involved, the Oculus Go All-in-One headset is a pretty good place to start. You can currently get it from Amazon Australia for $299 which includes free shipping. Click here!
4. 70% off Luxury Escapes hotels: Luxury Escapes is knocking a cool 70% off hotels and resorts both here in Australia and around the world. Book that Easter holiday before it’s too late! Click here.
5. Six McNuggets for $2: McDonald’s is selling six-packs of chicken McNuggets for two bucks. To get the deal, order through the MyMaccas app. Click here!
6. Dirt-cheap NBN alternative: For a limited time, Optus is selling 500GB mobile broadband plans for just $80 a month. The deal also comes with a free 4G Plus WiFi Modem valued at $192. Here are the inclusions: