The Easter break is the perfect time to book yourself a holiday - you can effectively take an entire week off for the 'price' of three annual leave days. To capitalise on the April exodus, Luxury Escapes is knocking up to 70% off hotels and resort packages in Australia and around the world. Here are some highlights!
Luxury Escapes currently has a stack of hotel and resort deals available through Lifehacker Coupons portal. There are a stack of bargains to choose from, with the potential to save more than $5000!
You can browse the full list of deals yourself, but here are a few highlights to get you started.
- 30%-70% off luxury hotels around the world: Available hotels include The Langham Melbourne, The Grand Hyatt Dubai, the Hotel Il Castelfalfi in Tuscany, Italy and Park Hotel Clarke Quay in Singapore. Click here!.
- Over 45% off Bali holidays at Luxury Escapes Australia: Four resorts to choose from. Click here!
- 20-50% off all-inclusive resorts: Up to $5650 off all-inclusive packages! Choose between Bali's Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa with nightly free-flow alcohol or the Maldives' Centara Grand Island Resort & Spa package. Click here!
- $2000 off Thailand resort stays: Get a Thailand beachfront resort stay for 8 nights from $1000. Click here!
- Flight sale: Score over 20% off flights through Luxury Escapes. Click here!
- 40-60% off hotel bookings: Prices start at just $349. Click here!
You can check out more Luxury Escape deals over on our Lifehacker Coupons page.
When was the last time you had a really good holiday? If you're currently scratching your head, take note: With a little strategic planning, it's possible to score five luxurious vacations totalling more than eight weeks off work without resorting to unpaid leave. Here's how to pull it off.
As Lifehacker editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Lifehacker often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.