The Easter break is the perfect time to book yourself a holiday – you can effectively take an entire week off for the ‘price’ of three annual leave days. To capitalise on the April exodus, Luxury Escapes is knocking up to 70% off hotels and resort packages in Australia and around the world. Here are some highlights!
Luxury Escapes currently has a stack of hotel and resort deals available through Lifehacker Coupons portal. There are a stack of bargains to choose from, with the potential to save more than $5000!
You can browse the full list of deals yourself, but here are a few highlights to get you started.
- 30%-70% off luxury hotels around the world: Available hotels include The Langham Melbourne, The Grand Hyatt Dubai, the Hotel Il Castelfalfi in Tuscany, Italy and Park Hotel Clarke Quay in Singapore. Click here!.
- Over 45% off Bali holidays at Luxury Escapes Australia: Four resorts to choose from. Click here!
- 20-50% off all-inclusive resorts: Up to $5650 off all-inclusive packages! Choose between Bali’s Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa with nightly free-flow alcohol or the Maldives’ Centara Grand Island Resort & Spa package. Click here!
- $2000 off Thailand resort stays: Get a Thailand beachfront resort stay for 8 nights from $1000. Click here!
- Flight sale: Score over 20% off flights through Luxury Escapes. Click here!
- 40-60% off hotel bookings: Prices start at just $349. Click here!
You can check out more Luxury Escape deals over on our Lifehacker Coupons page.
When was the last time you had a really good holiday? If you're currently scratching your head, take note: With a little strategic planning, it's possible to score five luxurious vacations totalling more than eight weeks off work without resorting to unpaid leave. Here's how to pull it off.Read more