You wanted: Samsung Galaxy S10+ battery news, a Marvel movie streaming guide, killer Telstra SIM-only deals. Kick off your Monday by checking out the ten most popular posts from last week.
- Strewth! Aussie Broadband Just Smashed NBN Plans By $20 A MonthWe’ve seen a bunch of cheap NBN plans in recent months, but this deal really takes the biscuit. For a limited time, Aussie Broadband is knocking $20 off the monthly price of its Unlimited NBN plans.
- The Samsung Galaxy S10+ Battery Is Bloody Spectacular
The Samsung Galaxy S10+ Battery Is Bloody Spectacular. A flagship smartphone literally lives and dies on the strength of its battery. … Fortunately, the Samsung Galaxy S10+ – available from Samsung today – has a mammoth 4,100mAh battery.
- Netflix Is Adding A Stack Of New Shows This Weekend
For the past few weeks, Netflix has chiefly relied on third-party movies to flesh out its daily offerings. We’ve had a few standout shows, including Dirty John and The Umbrella Academy but for the most part we’ve had to rely on classic films like Jurassic Park for our binge fix. All that is set to change tonight.
- The Good Guys Is Having A Massive Online Sale Right Now
If you’re looking for cheap home appliances, electronics or other tech this weekend, The Good Guys is a having a huge clearance sale through Ebay.
- Everything Coming To Australian Netflix This Week (March 4)
Here is your Netflix binge-list for the week, fresh from the Australian servers! This week’s noteworthy additions include Netflix Original chiller The Order, Ricky Gervais’ After Life, vampire-action series Immortals, a new episode of Star Trek: Discovery and the terrifying horror flick Hereditary.
- Telstra Has A Ripper Deal On SIM-Only Plans Right Now
There was a time when 60GB of mobile data from Telstra would have cost you well over $100. Those days are no longer. In its latest price blitz, the telco has knocked its SIM-only plans down to just $59 when you sign up to a 12-month contract.
- A New Microsoft OS Has Appeared
Microsoft may have given up on mobile operating systems but they are still pushing hard to fight against ChromeOS for portable computers. References to LiteOS have appeared in code published by Microsoft, signalling another shift in the company’s mobile software aspirations.
- USB 4 Is Coming: Everything You Need To Know
USB is getting another major upgrade. A new industry standard for the popular cable specification has just been announced by the USB Promoter Group and it’s going to change the way we hook up devices and transfer data.
- Here’s Everything Netflix Is Releasing In 2019
Netflix is preparing for the day when content creators severely limit what content they will licence to the streaming video giant. But don’t despair: all this third-party content is set to be replaced by Netflix’s own productions with over 60 confirmed O
- How To Binge-Stream Every Marvel Movie Before Avengers: Endgame Is Released
If you’ve managed to never get sucked into the Marvel cinematic universe, you’re almost in the clear: the final film in this series, Avengers: Endgame, is being released April 25. Then it’s all over! But why deny yourself? Here’s where you can stream all the previous films in the franchise to get yourself hyped up, or at least see what all the fuss is about.