Amazon Australia has quietly launched a new sales portal dedicated to discounted products. There are currently over 10,000 deals available across every conceivable category including electronics, home improvement, sports and fitness, clothing, toys, kitchenware and pantry products. Here are the details!
Amazon Outlet is your new one-stop shop for Amazon deals and clearance products; including gadgets from some of the world's biggest brands. The list is updated every Monday, but there are already over 10,000 products to choose from.
Amazon appears to be keeping the Outlet Store on the down low at the moment - there's currently no banner ads on the site and Amazon's social media accounts make no mention of it. But we can confirm the site is definitely live. (Click here to see for yourself.)
Here's a tiny selection of Amazon Outlet deals that caught our eye:
- Game of Thrones: Season 7 for $14.
- 93 Huggies Ultimate Nappy Pants (10-15kg) for $34.99
- Scosche MagicMOUNT Magnetic Window Mount for Mobile Devices for $19.74 (41% off)
- Discounted bathroom, grooming and hair care products from $1.59.
- DJI Fly Drive (2TB) for $150 (10% off)
- Computer cables, including ethernet, USB, HDMI, DisplayPort and DVI from $5.
- Team Group 32GB USB 3.0 Flash Memory Drive for $12.44 (20% off)
- Jabra Wireless Stereo Sports Headphones for $97.
- Home Cinema, TV & Video gear from $40
- WD 2TB Elements Portable USB 3.0 high-Capacity Hard Drive for $87.30
- 94x Finish Powerball Max Dishwasher Tablets for $31.50.
- Exercise and fitness clothes from $345.
As Lifehacker editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Lifehacker often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.