You wanted: Everything coming to Netflix Australia, how to save $3000 in one year, and January Android Security Update download tips. Kick off your Monday by checking out the ten most popular posts from last week.
- Everything Coming To Australian Netflix This Week (January 14)Here is your Netflix binge-list for the week, fresh from the Australian servers! This week’s noteworthy additions include season 2 of Marvel’s The Punisher, the action thriller Close, a new episode of Star Trek: Discovery, kids’ animated series Carmen Sandiego and heaps more!
- How To Reduce Windows 10’s Upcoming Reserved Hard Drive Storage Requirement
Windows 10 users may soon notice their hard drive storage organised a bit differently.
- How To Save An Extra $3000 In 2019
Stop throwing away your hard-earned cash this year. With just five simple switches you can save almost $3000 in 2019. We explain how it’s done.
- Report: The Pixel 3 ‘Lite’ Is Real – And It Has An Audio Jack!
For the past few months, rumours have been swirling about a new Pixel 3 model dubbed the ‘Mini’ or ‘Lite’. While Google failed to officially announce this phone at launch, a video has emerged that appears to show the device in action.
- Ten Ways You’re Wasting Money Without Realising It
Everyone is always on the lookout for ways to save money, but sometimes we ignore the fact that we’re actively wasting money every day. Here are 10 ways you might be letting money slip through your fingers.
- Install A Whole-House Fan As A Cheaper Alternative To Air Conditioning
If your air conditioning is costing too much this summer, look into a whole-house fan. They cool your home by removing the hot air and exhausting it through windows or soffits in the attic.
- Why You Should Try A Digital Power Supply For Your Next PC Build
I always like knowing what’s going on with my PC, but I tend to only focus on its cooling capabilities, since that directly affects whether my system sounds like a purring kitten or a jet engine while I’m working (or gaming). However, I’ve always been curious to know how much power my system draws, since I tend to leave it on longer than I probably need to throughout the day.
- Intermittent Fasting Is Not A Miracle Weight Loss Tool
Fasting is enjoying a surge in popularity, thanks to proponents who claim it activates weight loss. Everyone these days, it seems, is skipping their breakfasts or drinking only water every third day. But is fasting actually good for you? And (more importantly to some) will it make you lose weight?
- Install These Apps On Your New Mac
I got a new Mac at work last week. Here’s everything I immediately installed.
- How To Get The January Android Security Update Right Now
Google’s monthly Android Pie security update for January 2019 is available now. As with previous updates, it fixes numerous potential security shortcomings in the Android OS that could be exploited by hackers and malicious programs. While these fixes apply to all Android Pie devices, the January update also has Pixel 3 and 3 XL-specific fixes, which will reportedly bring improved audio quality for video recording.