You wanted: Foldable phone news, everything leaving Netflix Australia, Optus SIM-only deals and an explainer on Windows 10 Reserved Storage. Kick off your Monday by checking out the ten most popular posts from last week.
- Samsung Just Made The Apple TV ObsoleteIt's official: Samsung's 2019 smart TV range will provide inbuilt access to iTunes movies and TV shows as well as Apple AirPlay 2 support. This means there's no longer any need for an Apple TV peripheral. Hurrah!
- Optus Has A Ripper Of A Sim-Only Deal Right Now
Optus is ringing in the new year with one of the best bang-for-buck BYO phone deals we've seen in a long while. For $41.25 per month you get a whopping 80GB of data, free access to Optus Sport and unlimited streaming for Netflix and Stan! Here are the details.
- Here's Everything Leaving Australian Netflix In January
2019 is set to be a big year for Netflix, with a brace of new shows launching on the service. Unfortunately, we will also be bidding farewell to some preexisting favourites. Here are all the titles disappearing this month - including 24 movies and 18 TV shows. Watch them while you still can!
- Everything Coming To Stan, Netflix, Foxtel And Amazon This January
Australia's streaming services are getting new content added all the time with everything from TV drama to documentaries, original films to stand-up comedy . Read on to see all the content that will be added to Stan, Netflix, Foxtel and Amazon's libraries in January 2019.
- Delete The Weather Channel App If You're Concerned About Your Location Data
The Weather Channel, an app drawer staple for many of us, may be using your location data without your consent. The city of Los Angeles filed a lawsuit Thursday accusing Weather Channel owner The Weather Company, as well as IBM, its parent company, of using location data acquired through the app for targeted ad sales and marketing without permission.
- The PlayStation Classic Is Now Crazy Cheap [Updated]
When it launched less than a month ago, the PlayStation Classic video game console cost a steep $149.99. It's now just $87 at the PlayStation Store - a saving of over $60!
- Windows 10 Reserved Storage: What You Need To Know
Upcoming builds of Windows 10 will support a new feature designed to ensure system updates occur more smoothly. Reserved Storage will ensure there's enough free space on your hard drive so that system updates can download and install seamlessly.
- How To Get First-Class Perks While Flying Economy
First and Business class plane tickets come with a lot of perks. You get to board the plane before anyone else, are guaranteed a spot for your carry-on luggage, get the most legroom (and sometimes a lie-flat seat!). You get free drinks and food a cut above what’s being served to passengers in other cabins of the plane.
- The iPhone Xi Just Got Leaked - And It Has A Monster Camera
It's about nine months from the time Apple usually reveals their new iPhone but that doesn't mean the leaks and speculation about the next iPhone aren't starting to circulate. If information from previously accurate leaker OnLeaks are to be believed, the next iPhone will deliver a three-camera array with a rear-facing microphone in a body that will be otherwise similar to the current generation.
- The World's First Folding Phone Is Less Crappy Than Expected
Although TVs seem to be the biggest story coming from CES this year, 2019 will undoubtedly be the year when folding smartphones become mainstream. And while all the major phone makers have plans for their own folding phones, tech upstart Royole has released their FlexPai folding smartphone.