You wanted: 55 Android apps everyone should own, the best Black Friday deals,. Kick off your Monday by checking out the ten most popular posts from last week.
- Black Friday 2018: Here Are All The Best Weekend Deals! [Updated]
The world's biggest online shopping sale (AKA Black Friday) is now in full swing. There are literally tens of thousands of deals vying for your wallet's attention, with more to come over the weekend and on Monday. Here's a list of the best Black Friday deals you can buy right now, freshly updated with the latest offers.
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Is Going To Be Bloody Huge
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 has only been out for a few months - and already leaked details about its replacement have emerged. Apparently, the Note 10 will boast a supersized 6.66-inch display, making it one of the biggest smartphones in existence. Here are the details.
- 55 Android Apps Everyone Should Own
Which Android app is worth a spot on your new smartphone or tablet? Trying to find the very best of the best is a challenging process, because there are millions of apps to pick from on the Google Play Store.
- Amazon Australia's Best Black Friday Deals For The Weekend
For the first time ever, Amazon is running a Black Friday sale in Australia. There are some stupendously good bargains up for grabs, including big discounts on consoles, laptops, books and clothing. Here's the full list of Amazon Black Friday deals that will be running until Monday.
- Black Friday Video Game Deals: PS4, Xbox One, PC And Switch [Updated]
Damn, it feels good to be a gamer. Over the next few days, online retailers will be slashing the price of hundreds of video games with up to 90% off select titles. Here are the best deals so far on PlayStation 4, PC, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch!
- Catch's Best Black Friday Deals For 2018 [Updated]Aussie deals site Catch (formerly Catchoftheday) is always good for a bargain, but with Black Friday bearing down on us, the deals are better than ever. While the official sale doesn't start until Friday, you can already get some ripper discounts, so get in quick.
- Microsoft To Implement 'Status Dashboard' After Horror Month Of Windows Updates
Over the last month, Microsoft's done an amazing job of convincing people to never install Windows again, after a data-deleting Windows 10 update made it through QA. Now, relenting to pressure from enterprise users, Microsoft has begun work on a "status dashboard" for updates to prevent IT admins from being caught flat-footed in the future.
- Everything You Need To Know About Black Friday In Australia
One of the busiest shopping days of the year is finally upon us. Black Friday is here. More importantly, the bargains are here. Here's everything you need to know about Black Friday in Australia.
- Everything Coming To Australian Netflix This Week (Nov 19)
Netflix Australia is dropping a bumper-crop of content this week, with over 25 new and returning shows to sink your teeth into! Highlights include season three of Medieval Anglo-Saxon epic The Last Kingdom, new cooking series The Final Table, thriller The Tribe and the cult classic comedy Blazing Saddles. Here's what's new for the week of November 19 to 23.
- How To Get Fast Internet Without The NBN
While NBNCo would like us to all wait patiently for their trucks to roll along our streets and connect us to the national network, the reality is that a combination of impatience and mixed reports of network performance have many people considering the alternatives.