Last night Microsoft threw its hat into the Click Frenzy ring, offering some discounts across its 2018 Surface range. Here's everything you need to know.
Different kit-outs of the Surface Pro 6 and Surface Laptop 2 are being offered at a discount - with the Pro available from $1,227 (usually $1,349) and the Laptop starting at $1,699 (usually $1,499).
They might not be crazy discounts, but there's some nice little savings in there.
You can read our thoughts on the Pro 6 right here.
- Surface Pro 6 (i5, 128GB, 8GB RAM): $1227.59
- Surface Pro 6 (i5, 8GB RAM, 256GB): $1571.65
- Surface Pro 6 (i7, 256GB, 8GB RAM): $1954.15
- Surface Laptop 2 (i5, 128GB, 8GB RAM): $1274.15
- Surface Laptop 2 (i5, 256GB, 8GB RAM): $1699.15
- Surface Laptop 2 (i7, 512GB, 16GB RAM): $2804.15
When I bought a Surface Laptop over a year ago, I did so largely because I had little faith in the Surface Pro line. I wasn't sure the Type Cover was sturdy, having experienced the first generation. The premium on the hardware I'd need seemed , and Windows doesn't have a stellar reputation as a tablet OS.
But over the last week, I've been able to try out a Surface Pro 6 out of sheer good fortune. And after working all of PAX, typing on couches, blow up mattresses and a transpacific light later, I've done a complete 180 on the device.