For those who missed the memo last week, Lifehacker Coupons is a new sales portal containing the very best online deals. Here are ten highlights for Cyber Monday!
Lifehacker Coupons is a new deals page created in partnership with Upfeat Media. Over the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales period, over 10000 deals have appeared (and counting!) from around 100 partipatng stores.
You can check them out for yourself at the Lifehacker Coupons page, but here are ten highlights for time-poor bargain hunters:
1. At least 40% off hotels and apartments at Booking.com: Save at least 40% on a ton of hotels on Booking.com, over this weekend for Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
2. $20 off $99 spend at Target: If you've not yet joined the email newsletter list on Target.com.au, pop your email address in there. Within 24 hours, they will email you with a unique coupon to get $20 off $99 on your next order.
3. 30-60% off Nike at JD Sports Australia:: Get the most out of your workout with Nike sports gear for up to 60% off at JD Sports.
4. Up to 60% off Dell computers and laptops: Take 20-60% off in the Dell Australia clearance section.
5. 25% off best selling books at Booktopia: No coupon code is required, just fill your cart up with your favourite fiction or non-fiction books to save.
6. Up to 50% off Kogan tech: You can save between 30% and 50% on some popular items for Cyber Monday.
7. An extra 20% off Black Friday deals on eBay: A ton of eBay stores are participating in the Black Friday Frenzy, offering 20% off - up to a maximum discount of $1000.
8. 50% off everything from Pretty Little Thing: Use the promo code at this link for 50% off everything from Pretty Little Thing.
9. Up to 56% off at the Book Depository: You can save quite a bit on top book, and the deals are changing on a daily basis.
10. 20% off orders at Menulog: Save on dinner tonight whether you're feeling like Chinese or pizza when you use this Menulog voucher.
[Via Lifehacker Coupons]
As Lifehacker editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Lifehacker often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.