Looking at replacing your laptop? With great Black Friday deals on tech popping up left and right, now's the best time to upgrade, so jump on in and check out the sale season's best deals on laptops, from top-range machines to budget-friendly ones.
1. Big discounts on Microsoft Surface laptops: Get your hands on Microsoft's signature range of Surface laptops and computers for up to $2400 off. Available deals include the Microsoft Surface Pro i5 8GB 256GB for $1359 (save $339), the Microsoft Surface Laptop i5 4GB 128GB for $999 (save $500) and the Microsoft Surface Studio i7 32GB 2TB for $4159 (save $2439). Click here for more highlights!
2. Up to $700 off Razer laptops: You can snap up a Razer gaming laptops via its subscribers-only sale: to grab a deal, just subscribe and get an exclusive discount code emailed to you. Click here.
3. Up to 40% off selected Dell Laptops: Dell's Black Friday sale is offering big sales on laptops - so if you're after a Dell, check straight from the source before going to third-party sellers. Check it out here!
4. 40% off Lenovo laptops: Get up to 40% off selected models of Lenovo laptops, with big savings on devices from the premium end to budget. Check it out here!
5. Catch sale: Daily deals site Catch has great savings on laptops and 2-in-ones over the Black Friday period. Check out the deals here!
6. 20% off laptops on Ebay: Ebay also has a huge range of laptops on sale, get 20% off everything included when you use the code PEPPY. Click here!
7. $300 off Huawei Matebook X Pro: The Microsoft Store has knocked $300 off Huawei's Matebook X Pro. The deal ends November 27. Click here!
As Lifehacker editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Lifehacker often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.