If you’re a health enthusiast or are thinking of upping your fitness levels, Amazon Australia has a deal that’s well worth checking out. For a limited time, you can get half price on vitamins and supplements from a range of big brands including
Swisse, Blackmores and SCITEC. Here are some highlights!
Amazon has knocked 50% off select vitamins and supplements, which puts at prices that rival Chemist Warehouse. Available products include glucosamine sulfate to increase joint mobility, calcium and vitamin D vitamins, pre-workout stimulant shakes and multi-vitamins for the over fifties set.
- Swisse Ultiboost Bones (90 Tablets): $13.99 (save $13.99)
- Blackmores Bio ACE Excell (150 Tablets): $29.99 (save $29.99)
- SCITEC Intra-Edge Fruit Punch (720g): $31.99 (save $31.99)
- Blackmores Proactive Multi 50+ (100 Capsules): $14.99 (save $14.99)
- SCITEC Big Bang 3.0 825g Mango: $30.99 (save $30.99)
- Blackmores Glucosamine Sulfate 1500 One-A-Day (90 Tablets): $13.99 (save $13.99)
You can check out the rest of the deals here.
As Lifehacker editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Lifehacker often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.