G'day! Here are some cracking deals for Lifehacker readers today, including: 40% off Teac HDTVs, free Photoshop tutorial books, 20% off everything at Myer, Amazon's new Travel Store and more!
1. 20% off at Myer: Myer has knocked 20% off a bunch of products via its eBay store, including toys, electronics, cookware and fashion. To get the deal use the discount code 'PMYERSHOP' at checkout. Click here!
2. Free Photoshop books: While it's easy to do the basics in Adobe Photoshop, advanced tools and techniques require a little research. Amazon is currently giving away five ebooks on the subject, ranging from DSLR Photography to Lightroom CC. Click here!
3. 40% off Teac TVs: JB Hi-Fi is selling the Teac LE40A4S1 40" Full HD Smart LED TV for $398 - and impressive $300 off the sticker price. Click here!
4. 15% off eBay Plus items: eBay has knocked an extra 15% off its entire range of eBay Plus products. To get this deal, you need to be an eBay Plus member - but you can sign up for a free trial and cancel without paying a cent. To get the deal, use the discount code 'PLUSIT15'. Click here!
5. $500 off Mantra Aqua Resort: Who needs a holiday? Mantra Aqua Resort in Nelson Bay is offering three nights for $349 - a saving of over $500! They also have three bedroom apartments available which works out to $29 per person, per night! Click here.
6. Amazon Travel Store: Amazon has a new store dictated to travel gear. Click here!
Have a great day
As Lifehacker editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Lifehacker often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.