Video: So you’re bad at laundry. Maybe you’ve been able to come home from uni every weekend lugging a bag of dirty clothes like Santa, or maybe you never fully recovered from that lipstick-in-the-dryer incident of ‘08. We aren’t here to judge. We’re here to help. In this final episode of Lifehacker’s Adulting series, we go over some laundry basics.
- How to know if something is dirty enough to be washed
- When to separate whites and brights
- What water temperature to choose
- A dryer trick to make your clothes fluffier
- How to put your clean clothes away so that you maximise closet and drawer space