AfterPay (AKA AfterYay) is the latest online ‘mega sale’ to follow in the footsteps of Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Click Frenzy and Amazon Prime Day. There are some great deals on offer from a bunch of Aussie retailers including Bing Lee, Target, House, Booktopia, Big W, Catch and more. Here are the highlights!
You’ve got to give credit to the AfterPay/AfterYay organisers for trying to muscle into this overcrowded space. Some people might argue that we don’t need another sales event – but what’s not to love about more bargains?
Although AfterPay is geared more towards women’s fashion and beauty products, there are some decent tech deals too. Here are some sales that caught our eye. (We’ve indicated if a discount code is required.)
- Target: 20% off select Sony and JBL audio gear.
- Catch: Daily deals site Catch is currently running an AfterYay Day 24 hour Flash Sale with 50%-90% off select products, including Men’s and Women’s Watches.
- BBQs Galore: is having 20% off
- BCF: 20% all Petrol & Electric Motors.
- Cotton On: Get up to 50% oFF selected styles.
- Bonds: 40% off everything excluding personalised items.
- SurfStitch: Take an extra 25% off all items in the Exclusive Category. (Requires discount code: ‘AFTERPAY25’.)
- Boohoo: Get 50% off everything, excluding sale items. (Promo Code: ‘AFTERYAY’)
- Supercheap Auto: 10% off store wide including sale items. (Enter Code: ‘AFTERYAY’)
- Big W: 40% off Cosmetics and Skin Care.
- Factory Buys: Up to 60% off store-wide. (Enter Code: ‘AFTERPAY’)
- Target: 40% off selected cosmetic brands.
- Pillow Talk: 25% off full-priced items and 15% off sale items. (Requires free Privilege Club membership.)