You wanted: Advice on opting out of Netflix ads, the best free Android apps and cheapest NBN plans. Kick off your Monday by checking out the ten most popular posts from last week.
- How To Opt Out Of Netflix's New Ads
By now you've probably heard that Netflix has started showing trailers for its shows in between episodes of shows you're binge-watching. So while you're waiting for that next episode of "Orange is the New Black" to play, you might be subjected to an ad for "Fuller House."
- The Best Features To Try In Android Pie If you already have Android 9 Pie, the alias of Google’s latest mobile operating system, you’re in for a treat — and not just because Google names its software after desserts. There are dozens of new features to dive into and learn, including some that can only be unearthed by unlocking the developer options.
- Six Deals You Need To Know About In Australia
G'day! Here are some cracking online deals for Lifehacker readers, including: JB Hi-Fi Father's Day sale, $49.95 HD spy-cam watch, Call Of Duty: WW2 for under $20 and more!
- The Cheapest NBN Plans In Australia
Some people like the finer things in life: Lambos and lobster, Gucci and foie gras. This article is not for those people.
- 'Save For Freedom, Not Retirement'
If you can’t psych yourself up to save for retirement — there are too many other things to worry about, you say, and I’m never going to retire anyway — instead think of saving as giving yourself freedom.
- Diet Vs Exercise: Which Is The Fastest Path To Weight Loss?
Searching for the best way to lose weight? Should the emphasis be on diet, or can the solution be found in the gym? We pitched the science of one against the science of the other in a bid to find out.
- Netflix's Best Brand-New Content (19 August)
Here is your Netflix binge-list for this week, fresh from the Australian servers! The best new additions include the Netflix Original series Ultraviolet, magician documentary Magic For Humans, the critically acclaimed movie Sully and more!
- A Doctor's Recommended Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch And Dinner
Knowing what makes up a healthy diet can be really confusing. New fads and fast fixes appear weekly. At the same time, the rise of celebrity chefs and TV cooking – while admittedly entertaining – has made preparing food seem complex and often unachievable.
- Ten Clever Ways To Save Money Every Day
Money-saving tactics can often be unrealistic or forced. Fortunately, there are also easy ways to spend and save money every day. Here are 12 everyday tactics backed by financial experts.
- The Ten Best Free Android Games
Itching for some games to play for your phone and don't feel like spending a cent? Here's ten of the top free games available on Android right now.