Journaling can be a therapeutic practice, or a way to get your creative juices flowing, especially when you make it a daily habit. But sometimes you just don’t have that much to say, which is why these daily prompts are so useful.
The 365 prompts were created by LIFE:CAPTURED, which helps people “document their stories and create timeless, tangible keepsakes to be treasured for generations to come”. They offer workshops and classes on photo organisation, InDesign and photography. (I found the site via this BuzzFeed article.)
Obviously, we’re half-way through the year, but you can keep the site tabbed for when the first half of 2019 rolls around.
If you need help writing your thoughts down, here are some prompts for the rest of July:
- July 26: Write down your love story.
- July 27: What are three things from this past month that have made you think twice?
- July 28: What are three things from this past month that have enriched your life?
- July 29: How are you feeling today?
- July 30: What is your favourite thing about Thursday evenings right now?
- July 31: What are you most looking forward to next month?
Now get journaling.