Welcome to Wednesday! Get over the hump with some retail therapy. Here are some of the best deals we’ve spotted today, including: get 20% off eBay tech products including Samsung and GoPro, the cheapest NBN plans in Australia, save $399 on Google Earth Pro and heaps more!
- EB Games Daily Deals: EB Games is offering a special deal each day until July 31. Today’s deal: get a free Fifa 18 gift when you spend $20 or more on PSN or Xbox Live credit. This deal can only be redeemed in store, however!
- Free Google Earth Pro: Google Earth Pro is now free on PC and Mac. That a saving of $399! To get the deal, simply download the app and use the licence code ‘GEPFREE’. Click here!
- Free Starcraft Anthology: Blizzard is giving away the original StarCraft and Brood War for free. Click here!
- This week’s Humble Bundle focuses on CI Games. Pay what you want and save up to $96. Click here!
- The PlayStation Store is offering up to 70% off select PS4 games for PS Plus members. Non members can still score up to 40% so there’s something for everyone! Click here!
- EB Games is currently throwing a half-price sale, including game accessories, books and loot. Click here!
- There’s a bunch of free Android games and apps on the Google Play Store at the moment. If you have the storage space you could save hundreds of dollars! Here are some highlights, courtesy of OzBargain.
- Free NASA Research: For those who missed the space memo, the NASA website has made a bunch of its scientific research free to access. Click here!
- Humble Bundle has a new software bundle for budding game developers. Get applications like Camtasia, Snagit, and Superposition Benchmark Advanced Edition. Pay what you want and save up to $480! Click here!
- Free Bitdefender: Bitdefender is giving away a free six-month licence to its Total Security 2019 package which you can install on five Devices. In return, all you need to give is your email address. Click here!
- Cheapest NBN plans: You don’t need to pay through the nose for the NBN – even if your data demands are high. Here are the cheapest plans you can currently get in Australia.
- Up to 56% off JAM Bluetooth speakers and headphones: This one comes courtesy of daily deals site Catch. Click here!
- 25% off eBay tech: includes brands like Samsung, Dyson, GoPro, Huawei, Logitche and more. Click here!
- The Microsoft Surface Go is now available to pre-order in Australia – with special pricing available for students. Click here!
- Catch has the full-size Google Home smart speaker for $127. That’s $72 less than what Google currently sells it for. Click here!
- Best TV deals: Need a new TV? Here are three solid prices in the budget, mid-range and high-end categories that you should consider. Click here!
- Who wants some Amazon daily deals? Prices start at under $5! Click here.
- Half price on Woolworths Online: Woolworths has a whole lot of products half price in its online-only sale, including Connoisseur ice cream tubs, various chocolate bars, frozen Four’n’Twenty pies and more! Click here!
- 50% off 1kg Milo: True blue “Aussie” supermarket IGA is giving us an important deal this weekend, with 1 kilo of Milo for $6.99. Click here!
- Catch is running its ‘Best Deals of the Month’ event today, which includes the Healthy Choice multi-function air fryer for $69. Bargain! Click here to see the rest!
- Here are Dan Murphy’s current grog deals. (Drink responsibly, etc.)
- Each week, Aldi runs a range of ‘Spacial Buy’ liquor deals. Click here to check out the current range.
- KFC has released a new batch of vouchers for penny-pinching customers. Click here to see what’s on offer.
- Hungry Jack’s has released a stack of new vouchers which are valid through to the end of October. Click here!
- Time for a groceries run? Here’s all the deals going on at Woolies right now.
- 20% off Amazon Essentials: When you spend $50 of more, Amazon will knock 20% off the price of Essentials products, which includes nappies, grooming products, deodorant and more. Click here!
- 45% off Ray Bans: I know it’s winter, but Ray Bans sun glasses are cool enough to wear in any season. You can currently get 45% off at Catch. Click here!
- eBay Winter Sale: eBay is running a Winter Sale with an extra 20% off select products – including phones, hardware tools, liquor, toys and home appliances. To get the discount, use the code ‘PARKA’ at checkout. Click here!
- Up to 80% off Catch deals: Catch is running a Winter Sale with an extra 60-80% off select products. Noteworthy deals include the JBL Mini Portable Speaker for $89.99 (down from $229.95) and Nixon Men’s Stainless Steel Watch for $199. Click here!
- Who doesn’t love a freebie? Oz Bargain has compiled a big list of freebies you can currently score in Australia. Over 80+ free products to choose from! Click here.
- 20% off text books: It’s too bloody cold to exercise in winter. So why not give your brain a workout instead? Amazon has 20% off text books. You can search by ISBN, title or author and the discount will be applied at checkout. Click here!
- Choovie is a new service that offers dynamic ticket pricing on empty cinema seats. Click here!
- Free Flybuys: Coles and Woolworths are both giving away Frequent Flyer points when you bring in your own shopping bags. Click here for details!
- House is currently having a massive clearance sale that also includes free shipping. There’s no minimum spend and up to 70% off store wide. To get the deal, use the discount code ‘FREESHIP’. Click here!
- Here’s a list of eBay’s Daily Deals.
- Not a deal per se, but if you’re looking to make some extra cash, becoming an Uber driver is surprisingly quick and easy – you don’t even need to own your own car. We explain how to get started.
- Old faithful Lovehoney is having a 70% off sale. Ooh-er! Etc.
- If you’re after some new sports products, shoes or exercise gear, SportsDirect currently has 20% off everything store-wide. The only catch is that you need to use their free mobile app which is available for iOS and Android. Click here for details!
- Each Wednesday, Aldi runs a ‘Special Buys’ sale on a range of heavily discounted items. Today’s deals focus on baby clothes, ‘Dutch delights’ and beauty products. Click here to see the full range of deals.