It's that time of year again where Steam compels you to add to your pile of shame with a bunch of amazing game sales. You'll probably only play half of them and might not finish any - but who cares? There are GAME BARGAINS to be had with over 90 PER CENT OFF! Here are some of the highlights.
This year's sale appears to be alien-themed and includes the free browser game called Saliens (which you can access from the front page.) Here are some of the standout deals thus far. (Our personal favourites are highlighted in bold.)
- Portal 2 for $US1.99 (90% off)
- Dishonoured for $US2.48 (75% off)
- Hotline Miami for $US2.49 (75% off)
- Tomb Raider for $US2.99 (85% off)
- Crypt of the Necrodancer for $US3 (80% off)
- Firewatch for $US4.99 (75% off)
- Life is Strange Season 1 for $US5.99 (75% off)
- Little Nightmares for $US7.99 (60% off)
- Darkest Dungeon for $US7.50 (70% off)
- Rust for $US8.74 (75% off)
- NBA 2K18 for $US9.59 (84% off)
- What Remains of Edith Finch for $US9.99 (50% off)
- Rocket League for $US9.99 (50% off)
- The Forest for $US13.39 (33% off)
- Tyranny for $US15.29 (60% off)
- Sid Meier's Civilization V for $US17.49 (75% off)
- Transport Fever for $US17.49 (50% off)
- XCOM 2 for $US19.79 (67% off)
- PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS for $US19.99 (33% off)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition for $US19.97 (50% off)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for $US19.99 (50% off)
- Ark: Survival Evolved for $US20 (67% off)
- Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition: $US24.99 (50% off)
- Dark Souls III: Definitive Edition for $US25.49 (70% off)
- Nioh for $US30 (40% off)
- Ni No Kuni 2 for $US36 (40% off)
- Fallout 4 VR for $US41.96 (30% off)
We'll be updating throughout the day with fresh deals, so be sure to bookmark. Click here to see the rest!
Keen gamers should also check out Kotaku's hand-picked recommendations which includes a few obscure gems.
As Lifehacker editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Lifehacker often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.