Amazon Australia is throwing its biggest sale since launch, with thousands of items slashed by more than 50 per cent! We take a look at some of the best deals.
Yeah, we know Amazon is blocking access to its US website - and that definitely sucks. But if you boycott the following mid-year deals, the only person you'll be punishing is yourself.
Taking a cue from Click Frenzy, Amazon is releasing some of its deals in timed bursts. You can keep tabs on the incoming offers and precisely when they will drop here.
Thankfully, there are plenty of regular deals available for people who don't have time to faff about. Here are a few highlights. Alternatively, click here to see everything!
- 20%+ Off Electronics: You can currently score 20% (and up) on select tech products. Highlights include the Acer A315-31-C6MJ Laptop for $398, Nikon's Coolpix A300 camera for $128.99 (44% off) and 30% off Amazon-branded cables and accessories.
- 30% off Business and Economic books: Get a cool 30% off business how-to books authored by everyone from Tim Ferris to Warren Buffet.
- 50% off Women's Fashion: Includes Clothing, Jewellery, Shoes, Watches, Handbags/Shoulder Bags and Accessories. Participating brands include Berlei, Bonds, Calvin Klein, Levi's, Puma and Urban Originals.
- 50% off Men's Fashion: Includes Accessories, Clothing, Jewellery, Shoes and Watches. Participating brands include Blazer, Bonds, Calvin Klein, Crocs, GSHOCK, Speedo and Lacoste.
- Up to 40% off Kitchen and Dining: Includes Bakeware, Coffee Machines, Cookware, Heating & Cooling, Home Brewing & Wine Making, Kitchen, Storage & Organisation, Kitchen Tools & Gadgets, Small Kitchen Appliances and Tableware. Here are some highlights: the Dolce Gusto (Delonghi) Piccolini Capsule Coffee Machine for $38, 25% off Circulon & Analon Cookware, Philips Original All-in-One Cooker for $148 and the, er, Bierstick Beer Bong Syringe for $39.95.
As Lifehacker editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Lifehacker often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.