G'day! Here are some cracking online deals for Lifehacker readers, including: Amazon Prime launches Down Under, EOFY year sale on high-quality jewelry, 70% off bicycles at Rebel Sport and more!
1. Amazon Prime launch: Amazon Prime has finally launched in Australia and it's better than expected: you can grab it now for the introductory offer of $4.99 a month, plus a free 30-day trial. Click here for a full roundown!
2. Cheap VPNs: Need a new VPN plan? You can still score huge discounts from our exclusive deal with PureVPN. Get 82% off a three-year plan or 62% off a 12-month plan, saving you $420 and $107, respectively. Click here!
3. Kogan EOFY sale: Every retailer in Australia is throwing an EOFY sale at the moment. Today it's Kogan's turn. You can save nearly 90 per cent on a range of tech products. Participating brands include Apple, Samsung, HTC and Kogan (natch). Click here!
4. Jewelry clearance sale: Do you have an anniversary coming up with your sweetheart? Then head to Catch, pronto - the daily deals site is having an EOFY clearance sale on jewelry, including Crystals from Swarovski. Click here!
5. eBay Daily Deals: Another day, another eBay sale. Click here for today's Daily Deals!
6. 70% off bicycles: The rock group Queen wanted to ride their bicycles. Now you can join them on the cheap! (Well, apart from Freddie Mercury, who's dead.) Rebel Sport has up to 70% off all bikes. Click here!
As Lifehacker editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Lifehacker often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.