This week our guests are the hosts of Coin Talk, a podcast about Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies and the blockchain. Journalists Aaron Lammer and Jay Caspian Kang talk to us about their show, their own adventures trading crypto, and the weird culture of ICOs, conmen and speculators that Aaron calls “Coinworld”.
Listen to The Upgrade above or find us in all the usual places where podcasts are served, including Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, iHeartRadio, Stitcher and NPR One. Please subscribe, rate and review!
Discussed in This Episode
- What makes cryptocurrency feel like gambling
- The difference between the technology and the culture
- Which cryptocurrency will win
- How smart contracts work
- The politics of cryptocurrency
- Who’s running the show
- How to buy and sell crypto
- The many exciting ways to lose all your money
And a lot more!