In this week’s episode of The Upgrade, we spoke with Danny Wallace: Comedian, radio host, and author of the book F You Very Much: Understanding the Culture of Rudeness – And What We Can Do About It.
Photo: Steve Johnson (Unsplash)
Discussed in This Episode
- Why we’re all becoming such total a-holes
- How noise can make us less polite
- Why we seem to love rude people on television (and in politics)
- How rudeness can spread like the common cold
- How we can cope with rudeness
- How Danny is British, and thus can get away with using a term like “tickety-boo”. (We may not have discussed this, but certainly thought it.)
And so much more.
Our Upgrades of the Week
Every week we like to let you in on the upgrades we’ve made in our own lives. This week we talked about eradicating an ant invasion, purchasing a lopper, and riding along with turbulence.
The Cheapest NBN 50 Plans
Here are the cheapest plans available for Australia’s most popular NBN speed tier.