G'day! Here are some cracking deals for Lifehacker readers today and more!
1. Cheap Hard Drives: Seagate's range of hard drives, for PS4, Xbox and your PC, are discounted at Amazon right now, with 15% off when you get them to checkout. If you need a little extra storage, this is the way to go. Check out the deals here.
2. Fly To JPY: Keen to get over to the Land of the Rising Sun. Qantas have cheap fares on flights to Japan from most Australian capital cities. You can land in Osaka or Tokyo, it's up to you, weary traveller. Japan is great. If you've never been, get involved. Click here to sort ya trip out.
3. PS4 Games Under $30: Sony have updated their games under $30 - and there's a few choice options in here, bros. You can get Prey for $18 and all of the Jak and Daxter games fora tenner and change. Go big or go home. If you want to play God of War III before you play 2018's edition - that's $15.55. Check out the deals here.
4. Amazon Echo Range: Amazon are flogging off their Echo devices with Alexa for cheap - $30 off - with the excuse that it's for Mother's Day. Lifehack: You don't have to be a Mum to want one. Pretty decent price for the 2nd Gen at $119. Have a gander.
5. TOYSSSS: Use the code PUZZLE at eBay if you want to save big time on toys. Plenty of big names in there - LEGO, NERF, Star Wars, Barbie... Furreal? (What are they, I do not know but the kids must love 'em). Maximum discount is $1000 and limited to three transactions. Ends Monday. You can check out the deals here.
6. Last chance for Mum: Won't harp on any longer - you've got like... two days to sort your Mother's Day out and you're not even ready are you? You haven't even begun to think about the gift you're going to get! Flowers might cut it, but if not — here's JB Hi-Fi's long list of great Mother's Day gifts. Worth checking out. Have a look here.
Have a great day, legends!
As Lifehacker editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Lifehacker often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.