G'day! Here are some cracking deals for Lifehacker readers today including some flame-grilled Whopper deals, ASOS discounts, Google Home Mini for "$33" plus eBay and Flybuys are now a team!
1. Home Mini: Want a smart speaker but don't want to break the bank (and not really sure what all the hype is about just yet?) then try the Google Home Mini. You can get it from the Good Guys for just $53 and you also get $20 back in store credit. Seems like a steal really. I am a fan of the Mini for playing music in the kitchen and keeping track of time when cooking. It's handy, not yet essential. Check it out here.
2. Power Up At ASOS: Online clothing giant ASOS are offering 20% off any full priced item if you use the code POWERUP at checkout. I love ASOS because they have cheap clothes that last. I think I buy white T-shirts from here about once every two months and now I just have a Homer Simpson style wardrobe of white shirts. Deal expires tonight at 5pm. Click here to look!
3. Destiny 2 for $12: At Humble, you can get Destiny 2 for just $12 and start playing right now. With DLC on the horizon, it's a good time to jump in. Humble will also be adding more games to the $12 pack over the month. Great deal! Supports charity! Used through Battle.Net. Yes. Get it here.
4. Hungry Jacks Vouchers: OzBargain are really good at this one and they've done it again. You can find all of the Hungry Jacks voucher specials right here that expire on July 30. You don't need to print them out - you can just show them on your phone and off you go. Here's the page to bookmark. Thanks, OzB!
5. Mother's Day: Uh, guys, uh... Mother's Day is this weekend. Freak out if you haven't got anything yet but then just head over to Amazon Australia where there's 20% off beauty, 30% off bags and watches, 20% off beauty essentials and 30% off Covergirl and Max Factor. Don't mess around, get it sent today and you'll be sweet. Here's all the deals.
6. Earn Flybuys at eBay: From today, eBay and Flybuys are partnering up! You can link your flybuys account to your eBay right now, which will see you earn a point for every $2 spent and allow you to redeem your points for eBay gift cards. Head to this link to find out more.
The budget is coming down tonight and despite the promise of a 'Santa Claus Scott Morrison' the results will probably require further tightening of those purse strings. There's no need to staple your wallet shut just yet though - with eBay and Flybuys announcing a partnership today, allowing you to earn and use your Flybuys points to shop at Australia's biggest online retailer.
Have a great day, legends!
As Lifehacker editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Lifehacker often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.