Our guest on this week's Upgrade is author Stéphane Garnier, whose book How to Think Like a Cat extols the many virtues of adopting a feline mindset.
Photo: Xenia Bogarova (Unsplash)
Listen to The Upgrade above or find us in all the usual places where podcasts are served, including Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, iHeartRadio, Stitcher and NPR One. Please subscribe, rate and review!
Discussed in This Episode
- Why cats are so fascinating to us
- How we can trust our intuition more (much like a cat would do)
- How thinking like a cat can help our self-confidence
- Learning to say "no"
- Delegating like a boss (or a cat)
- How to prioritise our need for sleep
- How cats show their love
Our Upgrades of the Week
Every week we like to let you in on the upgrades we've made in our own lives. This week we talked with producer Levi Sharpe about being a tourist in your own city, a fun improvised podcast, and venturing into the weight room.