Amazon Australia's tracking along just fine, after a bumpy start and to entice new users over to the site, they've been throwing a party. A discount party. A party where the cake is made of dollarydoos and you get to eat it, too. Yes, new users will get $20 off any order they place on Amazon products - and the good news - it stacks with other deals!
You can get in on the action right here.
Using the code AMAZON20 will enable you to save $20 off your very first order. But beware: you must spend $79 to enable the coupon to work. Beyond that, there's no other terms and conditions to worry about except the fact that you must purchase the product directly from Amazon AU - third party sellers are O-U-T.
More good news? The deal will stack with current offers, as long as you're spending that required $79 and buying from Amazon direct. Of course, at that price you qualify for free delivery as well, so that's all taken care of. To save you the trouble of wondering where to use your extra twenty dollarydoos, we've So, we've got a few ideas for you:
- Why not buy an Echo for $99?
- 30% off gifts for Mum also stacks with the deal — Daniel Wellington, Fossil, Calvin Klein — plenty on offer here
- Home and Kitchen is currently 50% off - that stacks with the $20 off too! Check out those deals here.
- Fancy Tefal cookware set? Yes please!
- New Nespresso machine? The Pixie is super cheap.
- Fitbit Ionic will stack for even cheaper, too.
- Amazon Australia's Deals page has a ton of good, cheap stuff. Could use your extra $20 here no worries. I like to load up on basic home stuff like dishwasher tablets.
As Lifehacker editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Lifehacker often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.