G’day! Here are some cracking deals for Lifehacker readers today including Playstation 4 bundles, cheap gaming laptops, 20% off tech and more!
1. ShopStyle 24 hour sale: Our friends at ShopStyle are running a 24 hour sale that starts at midday today with 20% off brands such as BNKR, Lorna Jane, Forzieri, The Iconic and more. You can get in on all the offers here UNTIL midday today.
2. Kogan NBN plans: Kogan are all in on the NBN with unlimited plans just being launched into Australia. You can grab their unlimited nbn 50Mbps plan for $58.90 a month (with a $69 modem charge). There is no lock in contract. Based on the plans we published yesterday, this puts it in the top 3 cheapest 50Mbps plans you can get. You can check your address and grab their launch special here.
3. OLA Free Rides: Ride-sharing service OLA has landed in Melbourne and that means that Melbournians can jump in a car for free today – however, the free ride is limited to $20 each. If you need to get around the city, this is probably the best way to do so today. Head to OLA and download the app today.
4. eBay April Sale: As we brought you since Tuesday, eBay have a huge 20% off sale that features over 70 different stores. You need to use the code PUMP20 at checkout. Plenty of tech, home and toys deals to be had here. Big hit Bose QuietComfort 35s are down at $368! Click here to search the whole sale.
5. Acer and ASUS discounts: From 1pm today, Amazon Australia are selling a load of laptops from Acer and ASUS with discounts up to $500. The pick of the bunch is probably the i7-7700 ROG laptop you can get here from 1pm AEST. The deal lasts until April 27.
6. Gamesmen PS4 Bundle: The Gamesmen have a 1TB PS4 Pro bundle going for $150 off, with the new God Of War, which releases next Thursday. Pretty decent deal for the Pro and can take full advantage of the UNLIMITED POWER. Get the deal here.
As Lifehacker editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Lifehacker often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.