G'day! Here are some cracking deals for Lifehacker readers today including 20% off the LEGO range, huge fashion sales, cheap TVs, Amazon Echo bargains and more!
1. ShopStyle 24 hour sale: Our friends at ShopStyle are running a 24 hour sale that starts at midday today with 20% off brands such as BNKR, Lorna Jane, Forzieri, The Iconic and more. You can get in on the action here from midday today.
2. Amazon Echo Discounts: Yesterday, the AWS Summit took place in Australia and to celebrate, Amazon AU knocked 25% off their Echo smart speakers. Pretty good prices if you're looking to have a virtual speaker assistant in your home. Just don't expect it to be exactly like the adverts... Click here to get the deal!
3. 20% off LEGO @ Target: Why do you build me up, buttercup baby, you never let me down. I know that's not how it goes but Target do often come through with the goods for LEGO. 20% off online and in store across the range. Get the deal here!
4. eBay April Sale: As we brought you yesterday, eBay have a huge 20% off sale that features over 70 different stores. You need to use the code PUMP20 at checkout. Plenty of tech, home and toys deals to be had here. Big hit Bose QuietComfort 35s are down at $368! Click here to search the whole sale.
5. 55" 4K TV for $599: So this isn't one of those name brand TVs and it's not the most well-reviewed telly of all time, but if you want a large 4K TV, you can always just head down to JB (or hit them up online) for this Soniq. These used to fly out the door when I was a salesperson. Click here to investigate.
6. New Humble Bundle!: Humble have thrown up their strategy bundle today where you can get 10 awesome strategy titles for just $12. I recommend this one for Tooth and Tail, a bloody neat little strategy title I spent a bit of time with. Click here to enjoy all the games!
As Lifehacker editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Lifehacker often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.