G'day Lifehacker readers! The deals stop coming and they don't stop comin', fed to the deals, now ya get the deals runnin'! We've got free coffee and donuts, 10% off at eBay sitewide and cheap cameras!
1. Free Coffee, Donuts, $2 Sim: Who doesn't want some free donuts from 7-Eleven today? If you download the 7-Eleven Fuel App, your donuts and your coffee will be free - and that's the best way to start the day. Vodafone $2 SIM is also free so I guess if you need a burner sim or something for your donut-shifting activities, that's a positive too. OzBargain, cheers! Go here to sort the deal.
2. 10% off eBay Sitewide: No matter what you buy from eBay today, make sure that you use the code P10EASTER, which will lock in a tidy discount of 10% across the entire site. Offer could end at any time! You've got to spend $75 minimum, too. Starts at 10am. Click here to suss the terms and conditions and click here to buy!
3. Cheap Cameras: Amazon Australia are running a sale on cameras and camera accessories where you can get 15% off until April 8. Canon and Nikon's represented pretty well in the list. You can grab a new camera or lens here!
4. eBay's Daily Deals: Another day, another eBay deal. Obviously line this up with the aforementioned P10EASTER code after 10am and you will be flying today! Click here for all of today's daily deals!
5. Free Xbox Game Pass: If you're looking for a free month of Xbox Game Pass - giving you a chance to try Sea of Thieves for free - you just need a cheeky Debit Mastercard. If you're one of the first 6000, you'll grab a Game Pass for free for a month. Too easy. Lock it in here.
6. Far Cry 5: Want to play that new fandangled video game thing that everyone is talking about? Yes? Far Cry 5 was released today, so if you're looking to jump into that American Dream simulator then you want to get it cheap. Here's the cheapest copies you can find.
Have a great day!
As Lifehacker editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Lifehacker often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.