G’day! Here are some cracking deals for Lifehacker readers today, including eBay’s Easter Sale (20% off!), JB Hi-Fi kids deals, Playstation Store sale and more!
1. Easter Sale: eBay are doing the Easter Sale thing by taking 20% off selected sellers today. The deal starts at 10am, $1000 maximum discount and three transactions per person. It finishes on March 28 at 11:59pm AEDT. Some of the big retailers in here like Dell Australia, House, GraysOnline, Elgato. Plenty of stuff from tech to lifestyle. You need to use the code PHLUFFY at checkout. Search the deals here.
2. Holiday Essentials: If you’re headed away for the break, it’s probably time to replace that crusty old luggage bag you’ve been hauling around for years. You can grab up to 40% off luggage at Strandbags eBay store right now, which gives some real healthy prices. Have a look at the deals here!
3. Kids Month at JB: JB Hi-Fi are doing a ‘Kids Month’ where you can get 25% off kids DVDs and Blu-Rays. A nice healthy discount, though what classifies as Kids anyway? There’s probably a few classics you can score on the cheap! Check that one out here.
4. Sony 4K TV Sale: Can save some cash on a range of solid Sony 4K TVs. If you use the “TA-OZB-SONY”, you’ll score yourself another $50 off. Looks like this was in conjunction with OzBargain so big ups to them. Click here to suss a telly!
5. PlayStation Easter Sale: Playstation Store is having an Easter Sale with discounts across the whole range here. You can get DOOM super cheap. Lowest price ever for this excellent little title. Saving you 65% and coming in at just over a tenner. Grab it while it’s hot.
6. Human Anatomy App: Not even kidding, this is a crazy deal. This app is one of the most detailed Atlases of the human body you will find and is usually around $40. You can get it for less than $2. Great deal and perfect if you’re a student studying medicine or any health-related fields or just have a morbid curiosity in what lurks underneath your skin. Grab it here for Android. Grab it here on iOS.
Have a great day!
As Lifehacker editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Lifehacker often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.